User avatar

Rune

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    There isn't much wrong with this story. It looks interesting, the characters are well described and I had to look really hard to find anything wrong with it. “You’ll regret ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hated - Part Two

    Ok... It seems like a good piece, but you are trying too hard, particularly in the words department. And some statements just don't work at all. Panic soon settled in. ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Observations of a Prick - Chapter 1

    I really liked this piece (I've read worse language so don't bother about me ignoring the PG-18 sign). It's sarcastic tone can really make me see the world through the ...

    Feb 1, 2010


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451