User avatar

RoyalSeal

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Moon Betrayed Me

    Hey Boolovesyou. I think your new to YWS too, so welcome. This is my attempt at a review, so here I go. I thought that this story was really interesting. ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Adam's Suicide Note

    Hey GoldenQuill. I'm RoyalSeal, and I will do my best to review this piece. Firstly, I thought that this was a really good idea as something to write. I thought ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frost Bite

    Hey Retrodisco666. I'm Royal Seal, and I'm mainly new to the reviewing thing, so I will give it a try. Firstly, I thought that this was a really cool piece. ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This World We So Love

    Hi. I'm new on this site, and this is my first review, so sorry if it isn't the greatest. This is really good. I liked the idea you had about ...

    Nov 8, 2010


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein