User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Purple Shirts

    I like this, especially the names, which make it seem like it is supposed to be set a long time ago. Is it? I also like the crack about the ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the cat

    Yeh, it's cute for a little kid! I love cats and you can see that this is just the same as any! RR*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fabled Emperor

    It's not a story, it's a poem!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Maqur Isles

    There are a few grammatical errors, but on the whole it was good. I like the history at the beginning. That really drew me into reading the story. A bit ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    I like this, but I'm not clear about a few things: Is this a prologue or a first chapter? What sort of time period is this set in? Thanks RR*

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Red Skies

    I like the story, and the characters seem very developed. I like all the little things that really add to the big picture. Do you have any more? RR*

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the ever going story

    It's not really a story, but it's perfect for a scary sleepover! RR*

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Tresbourn Island (Working Title)

    Thanks for all those comments, guys. I did just paste it out of word (I couldn't be bothered to type it all out again!) I always think it's a bit ...

    Nov 7, 2006


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues