User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Time went slowly by

    It's a bit confusing to know what is going on, but apart from that it's ok. Some of the grammar is a bit strange, but you can sort that out ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Rural Ruins

    This is good, but it isn't really the best way to start a story. You as the reader are left with question that are unanswered. It's just as well that ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Good Cop Bad Cop

    It's really strange, having a panda cop for a main character, but it kind of wakes the whole story up a bit, because pandas can do stuff humans cant (like ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: the closed window this story has now been updated a little

    There's not much to work on, but that can be expected as it's just a prologue. But still, it's pretty short. Sorry, but again the grammer is really bad, for ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: the last letter

    I like this start, but you should work on your grammer a lot. Also, I always find that it's a lot easier to write about people who are an age ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Man of the First World

    I like this a lot but, like Myth said, there are a few pieces that aren't quite right. I like the character of the Boatman, but I don't think that ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Do you love me?

    I really like this; it could be promising. Again, work on your spelling errors but i like the way Catlin sais 'Dear Dumb Diary' at the begining. It is really ...

    Nov 6, 2006


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg