Random avatar

Row

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nerdy Obsession

    A very good job there. It gets the readers hooked right from the start. I really like the concept but there is lack in description . I also got kinda ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy of a Dead Man

    Great poem. It was kinda confusing to me,but I was never really good at understanding poems.Really good use of vocabulary and your way of describing the ghost was excelent.

    May 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: King of Babylon, Chapter 0

    A really interesting story and your description is really good.The things that I thought was confusing has already already been quoted by GoldenQuill. well any way the plot is good ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello all ! Nice to meet you all.I just joined today and to tell the truth I found this site randomly. I was typing random letters in the internet and ...

    May 13, 2009


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov