-
Re: August 31, 2014 Review Day: The Summer Finale!
@anonymousx What writer13 said was true, it is cheating to write the reviews before the review day, but it's fine to start multiple reviews on review day and write them ...
Aug 30, 2014 -
Re: Hey guys
Welcome to YWS! I'm glad to hear you like to write because (surprise, surprise) we all do too! :D It's exciting to hear that you'll be majoring in English. I ...
Jul 28, 2014 -
Re: Time for an actual introduction
Welcome to YWS ;) (and happy birthday again) There's always time to reintroduce yourself. I also like movies, but I wouldn't call myself a buff. I've never read that book. ...
Jul 8, 2014 -
Re: Hey there!
Welcome to the site! It is lovely isn't it? If you need any help, feel free to ask me! If you ever write poetry, I'd love to check it out! ...
Jul 8, 2014 -
Re: Kind of a noob here
YWS is mostly about writing, but with everything else thrown in! You'll get used to it soon, but if you have any specific questions, everyone is always happy to answer. ...
Jul 8, 2014 -
Re: Amoniel Guide, Listing & Directory
Hey! Welcome to YWS! I like you already. ^_^ I can totally relate to your ongoing wars. I also like the name Amoniel, and I also like writing fantasy and ...
Jul 8, 2014 -
Re: So I was overcome with the urge to make one of these ...
Welcome Pompadour! I hope you like us! you'll assimilate nicely.
Jun 22, 2014 -
Re: Um... Hello?
Welcome Alpha! This site is fab. You can learn so much and make new friends and write and stuff. I hope you grow to love it. I can tell you'll ...
Jun 19, 2014 -
Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games
I can still join this right? I just won't be part of the reaping? I would like to just be a part of one of the districts.
May 31, 2014 -
Re: New
Heya! I hope you love it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else in green or red! I also love sci-fi and fantasy ...
Mar 9, 2014 -
Re: Hi
Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, you can also ask me! (so many options, right?) I came here from figment, but I quickly fell in love with this ...
Mar 6, 2014 -
Re: Hello new friends!
@lostthought those are some serious charges. :( what proof do you have though? NONE! @Alpha nice to meet you too! Thanks I really like my name too. and Fortissimo means ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [3]
Welcome @liveandbreathewords and @YTguy97! I hope you enjoy it here! If you need any help, feel free to ask! :D
Feb 27, 2014 -
Re: Hello new friends!
@Snoink Bwahahahaa! No need to fear me though. I'm harmless enough.... @manisha Thanks! :D @AriaAdams.... I like you. I can tell we're going to be great friends. I followed your ...
Feb 26, 2014 -
Re: Hello new friends!
Thanks AriaAdams. I'm sure I will too. How do you post something? :o
Feb 26, 2014
