User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    This work seems to be showing up twice in the green room and the urls are different for each link I followed, but I posted a comment on it and ...

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new!

    Welcome to YWS! Let me know if you have any questions or need any help! :)

    Aug 4, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greatings Fellow Humans

    Hey! Welcome! Holy's pretty cool, so I bet you are too~ I avoid social media too, but I love YWS!!

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's a Moon!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone in green or red. I know @SpiritedWolfe likes wolves. And probably @Wolfie36

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I have no idea what the browser is, it's just the phone's regular and only browser. I looked up the model: it's an LG 840G. I hope that's what you ...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I don't know if this is a site bug or a personal phone bug but I can't get on yws with my phone but I can get on yws on ...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I'm getting these on the home page. Maybe it's just all your lovely new coding for the spotlight etc, but it worries me, and I'd like to make sure you ...

    May 19, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I don't know if it's just due to our fabulous logo of the day, or if my computer's just flipping out, but tabs (Green room, blogs, etc.) at the top ...

    May 12, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome ;)

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, new here!

    Heyo! I love poetry and sci-fi stories, and I really like your username, so we should get along pretty well! I think I saw you drop into chat already. I ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am new.

    Heyo! I know Burrow :D Welcome to YWS~ It's the second home of many. ^-^; Let me know if you need any help.

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal 2015

    Do you know which few weeks in April that the editors will do their thing? I have spring break in April and would be very unavailable during that time.

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions...

    Sep 20, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I don't know if this is a bug or I'm just doing things wrong, but I can't seem to achieve the google streetview thing that you made here: It just ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Hey, welcome! If you need any help getting used to this place, feel free to ask me! :)

    Sep 4, 2014


Carpe Diem
— Catullus