User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Art & Photography Re: Touch of Art

    Wow I really love that last one. :O What was the medium?

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: I draw sometimes, too

    These are fantastic! Keep up the good work!

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: How To's

    I made one of those! I collect glow in the dark things in it, and I keep it right under my lamp so that when I turn off the lights ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Hand? (closed for the time being)

    @Arkhaion I thought the dragon would stand out more, but I guess it's more like, camouflaged. @HolySocks Buzzzzz! I actually had to draw this in negative, because I don't have ...

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Hand? (closed for the time being)

    So when I get bored, I love to doodle hands! But lots of times I run out of ideas for what to put on them, and I really don't have ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    I was trying out some new things. Palettes: Butterfly This was going to be my final one: but then I started playing with the filters, and I think I like ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artistic Socks

    Ohmigosh these are so pretty! :D Don't doubt your art skills. ^-^ I love the first two especially, but it's hard to do something in a method you don't like ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: I go to seek a great perhaps...

    Yay François Rabelais! What a great quote. I like the photo too. :)

    Dec 25, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: December Art & Photo Contest!

    This is a drawing of @Santa%20C totally not blackmailing/cozying up to the judges. nope.

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: December Art & Photo Contest!

    Here's an entry for the non-photography part.

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: December Art & Photo Contest!

    I didn't feel like categorizing my own work, so I hope we didn't have to. >.> Sprig In this one, the black label of the sign heated it up just ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: December Art & Photo Contest!

    two questions: Can they be photos/artwork that you've done previously? I took some really quality pictures of winter last year and stuck them in my blog. Can I enter one ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    Watercolor: Doodled, then digitally colored Doodles

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Poem of the Week

    Willow Poem by William Carlos Williams It is a willow when summer is over, a willow by the river from which no leaf has fallen nor bitten by the sun ...

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    I did a thing. Not sure what I did, but here we are.

    Nov 28, 2014


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett