User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    An owl for @Pompadour!

    Jun 24, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Book binding!

    Here's an image of the cover of the sketchbook I made in art class!

    May 10, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    A dragon, for @AriaAdams The sketchbook you see there (I made it myself) looks like this: The back cover is a little out of focus because it wasn't lying flat ...

    May 10, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    Wings. (Warning, a bit graphic) Pen This thing Digital manipulation of darkroom prints

    May 10, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artistic Socks

    Bahaha! I bet 0% of the other kids put "reviewing" down as something the like to do. xD Also that Poodle ahahaha. Love it. A+

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement

    @oliverWilliams I don't know much about UK law, but I doubt that's true. (Also, since YWS is international, we have to follow laws in America, too, I think) See the ...

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Let's write a poem together!

    Constant, the moon; constant the evening stars.

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Hand? (closed for the time being)

    @aley The rest of you: Your hands are still slightly incomplete, and it's been taking longer than I've thought to make them. You will get them, though!

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Book binding!

    I have not seen that technique before. I know there are many ways to bind books, but I've only learned the one. Let me know how it goes!

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Book binding!

    Tips and tricks: -No rubber cement, and worried that your glue won't be enough? Tape or glue the first and last pages down, then wrap some of your left over ...

    Feb 5, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Book binding!

    Cover preparation: (no pictures, sorry) Supplies: -2 cover boards, or cardboard (preferably non-corrugated) rectangles the size of your pages -1 Spine support, which can be made out of the scraps ...

    Feb 5, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Hand? (closed for the time being)

    Oy! Almost forgot about this! You'll get your hands soon, @Aley, @lostthought, and @WritingWolf. Don't you worry. o.o

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Book binding!

    Sewing! You need to make sure you've labeled just like I have, otherwise these directions won't make sense. This will probably be the hardest-to-understand step, so have patience with yourself, ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Book binding!

    Signature preparation: Step 1: decide how big you want your book to be. The standard size is 4 signatures, but you can make yours larger than that. For now, I ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Book binding!

    Hello! Recently in art class, we learned how to bind books! I was like, "heck yeah! books!" I figured people on a writing site might want to know how to ...

    Feb 2, 2015


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass