User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Originality

    We’re all told that our writing needs to be “original.” But can anything really be 100% original? No. You're not Original. Let’s say you draw an animal that you consider ...

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    Hm. I've taken the Jung Personality Test 4 times and gotten the same result. INFP. INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder... It's as though they live at ...

    Sep 19, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Similarly....

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your desktop

    I don't use any of the desktop short cuts. At all. If I have a file saved, it's in MY folder in local disk (C:). If this was purely my ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Rock, Scissors, or Paper?

    This is like the pen/sword question. I mean, I *suppose* you could carve writing onto rock, (with the scissors, no doubt) but really, is that very efficient? Yeah. That's right, ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Contests Re: Write Your Worst [Closed]

    Yes the contest is over, but I'm sure Elinor wouldn't mind getting another horrible story... right? I dunno whether to publish mine or not. It's pretty bad :/

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    I did one on flares, but I forgot to "Proclaim" is as such. oops.

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Dissociated press

    What even is this sorcery? And why? Why is it here? I rode it to son was a zombie!!! wish aloud. I said, a love interest, my father’s cousin’s sisters-in-law ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The User Below Me Has to Draw A...?

    Draw me a pirate with a snow blower

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Furry United

    Okay thanks. That answered my questions. :)

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Furry United

    One thing I don't understand. Do Furries think that their fursona is... real? Like, a soul, or their real being? Like how transgenders may think they are of the opposite ...

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    Oh mah gosh! I'm the FORT-ieth knight? :D That's crazy! Crazy AWESOME!

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    Hello Hannah! I've finished my required 10 green room reviews! They can be found on page 19. :D I've also reviewed Calypso.

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Contests Re: Knights of the Green Room -- Quest for a Library [Sept. 28]

    Wanderlust FOR THE KNIGHTS OF THE GREEN ROOM!!! HUZZAH!

    Sep 10, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Facebook vs. Twitter

    I honestly have none of those. I can't even choose one. I *did* get a youtube account, posted one video, quickly took it down and forgot all my login information, ...

    Sep 6, 2013


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality