User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: NY Times Dialect Quiz

    Yeah, that's not accurate at all for me. It said I live somewhere in California... uh... no. But there is a darker red color by where I do live, so ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Promotions!

    Did you put the snow on the front page too, Rydia? o.O Because that's really cool ^^

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Promotions!

    When I first logged on, I saw the homescreen, and saw that Cheetah's name was in green. I though, "gee, didn't we just have a whole bunch of mods join? ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    @Cirute You doooooooo! Anyone who wears a hat gets a +1 in my book. All the game shows, I cheer for the guys with the hats.

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I really do have all the cool hats. Surprise encore appearance! once this spoiler housed a beauteous picture of me in a squid hat. it does no longer. :( >_> ...

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I am the night. New batman hat. ^^

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Trees!

    there aren't many ornaments this year... :(

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Contests Re: Choose Ten's New Nickname [closed]

    *first*

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Contests Re: The 1st Monthly YWS Review Games!

    So any reviews from Dec 2nd till now? Alright! This sounds fun! I will probably be killed off first

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: How do you like to spend the holiday season?

    I *would* celebrate with my enormous extended family (think ~40 first cousins) but they all live too far away. With my close family is honestly the only option.

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: 2013's Secret Santa!

    @SaraiRayne They'll be here soon! Don't worry!

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet's Pic

    Oh psh. He looks like a horny toad cause he's so small!

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet's Pic

    D'awwww!

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Make a Snowflake!

    Yup! it was supposed to @Cheetah!

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Make a Snowflake!

    there was a weird glitch in this one, but it turned out cool! BUGS!

    Dec 14, 2013


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket