User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    ...O_O; well okay then. I think you have curly red hair, an impish smile, maybe a bit short, and slender fingers.

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    You've got warm caramel skin, and long semi-wavy waist-length dark hair, a beautiful smile, and a thoughtful look in your eye.

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    @PenAndSword Yes, I am a girl! Amazing, right? And thank you! So are you!

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for not getting here first so you can have all the notifs.

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    You know what to do. :pirate3: The user above me is banned for not existing.

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    New dress! *squeals* oh no it's gone! D:

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Jan. 20 - Feb. 2: SubtleSanity!

    Congrats double S! :D

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Iggy's challenge

    *digs up old thread because there's points left* I'm doing the randomosity challenge!

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Age Distribution of YWSers

    ♫ It's the year of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: PenguinAttack

    The rare, gentle PenguinAttack is a benevolent beast, that may very well be one of the best crew leaders (of the best crew) that there is. Prone to kindness, there ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Stop!

    @AriaAdams is right and makes a good point and you should listen to what she said.

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Poems Contest

    Sign me up too! I like songs that are not pop or metal. I just like good songs.

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Books that sound better with the last letter missing.

    Charlie and the Chocolate Factor (y) The Lost Colon (y) The Pool of Fir (e) Poison/Magic/Fire Stud (y) Catching Fir (e)

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Stop!

    Is this what you were looking for @Nate? ;) (I've been poking around the ancient forums over the last couple months...)

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    I always read your name as "Hollyhocks" and that is a beautiful flower, and then I reread it as Holysocks, and I like that too. Your username is all-together agreeable.

    Jan 14, 2014


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein