User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Fruit Snack Flavor?

    Which fruit snack do you like the most? Or do you like one that isn't listed, like peach, blackberry, blue raspberry, grapefruit? Is there a specific brand you're partial to? ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: January 2014 Stats

    @Nate Do the visits from the suburbs of these cities count for the city, or only visits FROM the city?

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Most creative YWSer

    I would agree with Griffin's definition though. "Create" is a definite root of the word "creativity," and so having something solid stem from this imagination seems to be an important ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Most creative YWSer

    ... What IS creativity? *goes all Socrative on y'all*

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Who can tell what he knows?!

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Earned a star? Come brag!

    I am victorious in the battle to earn my fourth star. *basks in its glimmer and glory.*

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What's your long-term writing goal?

    Writing is my dream career, and right now that's what I'm going for. Sadly, it is also my highest-paying dream career, which isn't saying much.

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The best books ever!

    This is the complete collection of books I recommend. 'll asterisk the ones I recommend, double asterisk the ones I double recommend, triple asterisk the ones you really need to ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?

    ARE YOU READY TO GET BFF'ed?!? buy tickets online now! Beloit International Film Festival! Tickets Available Online 1/1/14! (I have no idea where Beloit is, but I looked it up ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do you review? [Poll]

    For me, It's a mix between "I'm bored," "I want to improve my writing," "I want to help other people," and "I really wish that this poem/story/whatever had this one ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sounds from the Sky

    It's obviously aliens channeling Jimi Hendrix. I don't know what it could be. I've heard that ice "sings." I've never witnessed that for myself, but maybe this could be the ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log

    For a Jousting Lance! ooh how fun! (I get to impale people after these next ten reviews! For sport!) 46. 47. 48. (I'm not quite sure that this was in ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Tall, green eyes and dark brown ear-length hair. Freckles scattered over the nose.

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Contest: Best Review for Review Day [Poll]

    Being the one to receive the fourth one, I'm kinda biased. :P That was an absolutely fabulous review!

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Cleverbot Conversations

    User: You write poetry? Share a poem! Cleverbot: You know how to use sarcasm? User: You have a problem, methinks. Cleverbot: No. User: You're being really adverse today. Cleverbot: You ...

    Jan 25, 2014


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle