User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    bvfcokddrftrgc888u8u8uu8u8ju8y7u8u8u87yuhu8ju8iiqqwws I swear that was my first try. I just could not hit the i! fdllofdffddrfggtfkikzxxs ...slightly better... vcvvvvfffffffffffffffllofgfrgggtkkizs no

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality test.

    Okay, I actually just retook it, going the full test. I actually got "the healer" BIOAS I put only the interesting stuff in the spoiler 0.97% of people are Healers ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Prepping for Napo: The Basics. March workshop this weekend!

    This was the workshop link for anyone who was interested in seeing what we went over!

    Mar 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality test.

    I am, lost XD I'm an "architect" too!

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Prepping for Napo: The Basics. March workshop this weekend!

    are you ready for napo?! That's okay if you're not! The poetry crew has a line up of poetry workshops coming your way! The first one is going to be ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate a YWS Writer of the Week!

    I nominate @Pompadour for writing absolutely amazing poetry time after time after time!

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWStionary

    Spoonersim- an activity in which one switches the vowels or consonants of a word or of words, heavily prevalent in chat mostly because of the influence of @carbonCore and @TommySneak, ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Pigs or Religious Items?

    If I got to choose (and if the pigs were alive, it would definitely be religious items), I might say pigs, because I went to this one restaurant called Oinks ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: How fast do you read?

    I'm proudest of all because I actually read all of it and didn't just skim. Three out of three too! :D totally did not cheat here.

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Yes I would like to third that Deme is absolutely gorgeous. erm.

    Mar 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The anti-boredom challenge.

    define "master" and "expert" o_O

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    @ZLYF mine says 98, so I don't know what you're looking at.

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The anti-boredom challenge.

    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    @Swiftfurthewarrior it still isn't working quite right. Try right clicking on the image and clicking "copy image url" to see if that works. A quick reminder to everyone that we ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Did you take part in the Writing Olympics?

    I did all of the events and they were all super duper fun! :D

    Feb 22, 2014


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James