User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: What came first, the chicken or the egg?

    First of all, in my opinion, it could be both. First, the egg, because it comes first in the post (you never said where it would be coming first! I'm ...

    May 30, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Yay or nay?

    Confession: Up till now (when I googled him and spelled his name wrong) I thought it was Pat Butchman. Not Bunchanan. I'm pretty sure I will still call him that ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWStionary

    Shoule: a mixture between "should" and "shall" You shoule totally eat a ladybug. It's definite that you are going to eat one.

    May 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the next book your going to read?

    I'm going to finish "Going Postal" which is several days overdue at my library, and I can't renew it ;-;

    May 17, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Collective Summer 2014 Booklist!

    Seconding Ender's Game and The Little Prince.

    May 17, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Collective Summer 2014 Booklist!

    How many of these am I allowed to second? Because I also second The Mysterious Benedict Society, Flowers for Algernon, and most especially Ready Player One.

    May 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Collective Summer 2014 Booklist!

    Title: The Name of the Wind Author: Patrick Rothfuss Genre: Fantasy What's it about? An epic tale of Kvothe, a living legend who uses his exceptional skills of trickery, quick ...

    May 13, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log

    For a beautiful record of history! A coat of arms! :D 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 66. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Luck on the AP English Lit Exam!

    I get to take this next year... Hooray. x_x But I'm taking my first AP exam this Wednesday and I'm not looking forward to it at all. It's European History. ...

    May 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: April 2014 Statistics

    How about Luxembourg?

    May 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: I need help finding a book too

    @Alpha: nope, but I need to read that! :o

    May 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: One-line Poetry Competition!

    "...Where the dandelions roar..." From:

    May 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @Carina Oh my goodness that dress is so beautiful that is't like glowing and wow. But also you're so pretty. ^_^ And I love your hair! :O *will stop now*

    May 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    This was taken a while ago, and is very blurry, but it's still one of my favorites. The story behind it was that I was on a feild trip, and ...

    May 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is the hottest Disney Princess?

    Telll me shooting laser guns is not attractive.

    Apr 29, 2014


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin