-
Re: Scavenger Hunt, 11th Edition [Closed]
It reads like you can link back to when you've welcomed members in the past or done the 11s blog survey in the past, but you can't make them now. ...
Nov 8, 2015 -
Re: Scavenger Hunt, 11th Edition [Closed]
Um 1, 2, and 5 don't have to follow rule 5, yes? @Meandbooks you can tell who locked it because they usually make posts like this:
Nov 8, 2015 -
Re: Are you doing NaNoWriMo?
Kind of. I'm doing a poetry project. And I've already started. I just like having a big project during November because everyone else does XD
Oct 29, 2015 -
Re: The most beautiful book cover in your opinion?
I agree with clever^ I really have a thing for nice covers, so if you will excuse me for a second, I'm just going to dump all the pretty covers ...
Oct 9, 2015 -
Re: Make a Snowflake!
A birdflake
Sep 15, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I got new glasses!
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
I know I just posted, but @Auxiira is riding the ghost train. I'm not sure she realizes. @Lumi
Sep 2, 2015 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I hath earned mine chest of silver, if'n it please thee to grant me it, dear commander.
Aug 31, 2015 -
Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log
Silver is not enough! We need a gold standard!! For a chest of gold: 201. 202. 203. 204. 205. 206. 207. 208. 209. 210. 211. 212. 213. 214. 215. 216. ...
Aug 31, 2015 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
404 reviews not found (yet).
Aug 30, 2015 -
Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss
:wake up and swoop down to goblin bones ::pick up one of those femurs(?) -inventory
Aug 20, 2015 - Re: YWS Screencaps Aug 10, 2015
-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
bored out of her mind, fortis turned to a life of crime. crime never pays, kids.
Aug 7, 2015 -
Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss
:sit in tree ::rest for this turn
Aug 5, 2015 -
Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss
:fly left towards Lumi and Mags ::hunt for birds along the way
Aug 4, 2015
