User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2024

    The original post says we could sign up until the 3rd... is it too late? I'd like to join if possible, but if not, no worries.

    Apr 3, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Eyeful of Mountain, Mouthful of River

    2 Spring Break with a Friend Trill of redwing blackbird while geese mutter-honk, disapproving our approach. The soles of our shoes, soft and light for running, roll against the dirt-gravel ...

    Apr 3, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Eyeful of Mountain, Mouthful of River

    1 Half-Remembered Book There are two boys, or, there is one boy and a girl. The boy who is definitely a boy is blind, and the girl who might be ...

    Apr 1, 2024
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Eyeful of Mountain, Mouthful of River

    Let's go! Gonna try to follow the official prompts again, here: Past NaPo years: 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014

    Apr 1, 2024
  • Official Polls Re: Best Fruit?

    I picked tomato because tomatoes taste so good and are used in so many delicious dinners. My favorite fruit is peach, and it's not on the poll :(

    Mar 22, 2024
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Poem of the Week

    Blue St. Bird by Michael Klein When Bert said “birds” I asked him why he loved them—a stupid question to ask anybody when it comes to hitching passion to something. ...

    Mar 14, 2024
  • Contests Re: The Great Birthday Scavenger Hunt of 2023

    Forgot to mention that I did find time and did indeed enter

    Nov 20, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]

    i got some grape juice

    Nov 18, 2023
  • Contests Re: The Great Birthday Scavenger Hunt of 2023

    You know you're an oldie when you know the answers to the hard questions quicker than the easy ones... We'll see if I have time this weekend to put them ...

    Nov 18, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps [2]

    That is so perfect!! wow!

    Oct 13, 2023
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What is the purpose of poetry?

    We've gotta consider the rhetorical situation of poetry! The audience you're writing for can help inform your purpose. If you're reading your poem at the presidential inauguration, that's a very ...

    Oct 12, 2023
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The Golden Goose Chase || A Call to Arms!

    I have found the golden goose! When I saw there were only 3 works left, I was like, "yeah I can do that."

    Jul 8, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: This is how you start a poem

    33 End Here I write my little poems as the sun drains from the room once more. The end of the day, the end of the month, the end of ...

    May 1, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: This is how you start a poem

    32 Breakfast It’s like a diary entry. It tells you about a person. There are people who wake up just to drink something bitter, like black coffee, unsweetened tea, or ...

    Apr 29, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: This is how you start a poem

    31 Index (spoiled for language) Screenshot 2023-04-28 014855.png (you may need to click to embiggen)

    Apr 28, 2023


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda