User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: What is your future band name?

    Running With Scissors definitely. but you know, if I'm popular enough and have side bands or something they'd be called "Grayscale Rainbows" or, as we just decided in chat, "Worth ...

    Jul 3, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?

    flo's fabulous food truck contest [enter now] food truck contest, hm? sounds interesting. xD

    Jul 2, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Wonderwoman, the superhero.

    Jun 26, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chunky or Smooth Peanutbutter?

    *just a slight necropost because I care about this subject* Smooth is best for sandwiches, especially on crumbly bread because chunky is hard to spread. However, eating straight from the ...

    Jun 26, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    An owl for @Pompadour!

    Jun 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Well, here I am: Beautiful, no? Well, here's another picture. That star in the back I made for my dad for father's day. c:

    Jun 22, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Hobby!!Hobby!!!!

    I like to do backstage theatre work. Run crew especially. And I like to sing and paint. And hoard books of course.

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I have no idea what the browser is, it's just the phone's regular and only browser. I looked up the model: it's an LG 840G. I hope that's what you ...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I don't know if this is a site bug or a personal phone bug but I can't get on yws with my phone but I can get on yws on ...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Sometimes I feel like a chicken

    ChickenBrothWater, more like, actually.

    Jun 20, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Sometimes I feel like a chicken

    It sounds like poor ChickenSaltWater... I mean Captain... Has a hard life ahead of himself. ;-;

    Jun 19, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Sometimes I feel like a chicken

    I think we all feel like chickens sometimes.

    Jun 19, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Big Review

    (I'm just double checking that this is happening on July 1st, not January 7th, yes? I apologize for my American-ness. :P ) I think I might be interested, but I'm ...

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    YWS Loves Jane Austen!

    Jun 10, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of required summer reading?

    I love to read, don't get me wrong, but I usually end up hating the required books simply because they're required and we have to take notes on them or ...

    Jun 4, 2015


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu