User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • WRFF Archive Re: fortis' Poetry reviews

    Done! Bring 'em on!

    Jul 22, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    I drew this for the lovely and talented PenguinAttack based off of a conversation we had. Saw this thing in my dreams last night. It had two dogs on a ...

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss

    ::take goblin 4's Explode-Stick :if succeed, fly over goblins 1, 2, and 3, if fail, try to fly away and not get blown to smithereens c: -"move back!" I call ...

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss

    -"Guys the fourth one has explodey things, in case you didn't notice!!" ::continue to flap at the berries, trying to blind the fourth goblin.

    Jul 19, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: fortis' Poetry reviews

    le bump

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    The comma after "and" is grammatically incorrect.

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Bad July Christmas Poetry, Shorts, Art, etc.

    aw yiss. bad poetry and art is where it's at. Santa went on vacation to escape the elves' adulation. but in the sun he fried like a chicken pot pie ...

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss

    :swoop over to tree above goblins ::start flapping at the berries so they fall on the goblins' heads

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greatings Fellow Humans

    Hey! Welcome! Holy's pretty cool, so I bet you are too~ I avoid social media too, but I love YWS!!

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss

    -screeches at lostthought :flies toward the left with Lumi and Morrigan :: hunts for small birds to eat along the way

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss

    :::Spawn Sentient Gyrfalcon fortis Race Name: Those Falcons That Can Talk And Stuff Magical or Non: Magical Traits: Good at hunting things, sharp talons, etc.

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: Which Avatar Tribe would you belong to?

    According to the quiz, I'm the millionth visitor, I won something, and I need to update my chrome to the newest version so click here and give us your social ...

    Jul 10, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's a Moon!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone in green or red. I know @SpiritedWolfe likes wolves. And probably @Wolfie36

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy 4th of July! [2015]

    Jul 4, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: Have You Ever Finished Writing a Novel?

    I just finished my Last Man Standing Novel a couple weeks ago, and that was my first finished novel. :) Now I need to edit the heck out of it ...

    Jul 4, 2015


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller