User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I'm not sure where "Load more reviews" is. Is it on the work's page itself? Or maybe you meant the "Load More" button at the bottom of the green room? ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I hath earned mine chest of silver, if'n it please thee to grant me it, dear commander.

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log

    Silver is not enough! We need a gold standard!! For a chest of gold: 201. 202. 203. 204. 205. 206. 207. 208. 209. 210. 211. 212. 213. 214. 215. 216. ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    404 reviews not found (yet).

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    This work seems to be showing up twice in the green room and the urls are different for each link I followed, but I posted a comment on it and ...

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Archive Re: Chat Room Apocalypse

    " Ah, drat ." @Arkhaion spat. She was holding a huge bag of mini marshmallows. " Um, excuse me, Anci ," fortis said, not wanting to get between a dragon ...

    Aug 24, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss

    :wake up and swoop down to goblin bones ::pick up one of those femurs(?) -inventory

    Aug 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: Chat Room Apocalypse

    fortis fell out of bed. She woke up on the floor of a deserted chat room, wrinkling her nose at the small pool of drool she had landed in. I ...

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    Tree on the left is drawn with the rose-ink I made myself, tree on the right can be found earlier in this thread, then I digitally smashed them together and ...

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Aug 10, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    bored out of her mind, fortis turned to a life of crime. crime never pays, kids.

    Aug 7, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss

    :sit in tree ::rest for this turn

    Aug 5, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new!

    Welcome to YWS! Let me know if you have any questions or need any help! :)

    Aug 4, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss

    :fly left towards Lumi and Mags ::hunt for birds along the way

    Aug 4, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Survival: Claws of the Abyss

    -feel sorrow for missed move :c ::Dive bomb goblin 4, shrieking bloody murder :hit or miss, fly back up out of grasp

    Jul 23, 2015


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte