User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Welcome Mat Re: New person!! :)

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! One of the best ways I've found to learn a new site is just to poke around a bit -- don't be afraid to do anything. ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Scavenger Hunt, 11th Edition [Closed]

    Um 1, 2, and 5 don't have to follow rule 5, yes? @Meandbooks you can tell who locked it because they usually make posts like this:

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: Are you doing NaNoWriMo?

    Kind of. I'm doing a poetry project. And I've already started. I just like having a big project during November because everyone else does XD

    Oct 29, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    Hands :0

    Oct 26, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Book binding!

    I tried binding a book with floss. It worked really well! However, I just read this comment on another site: Linen bookbinding thread is best, although I know people who ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: The Next Disney Princess (need name help)

    Basically what Lumi said about what letters to use. Y is good too. I've always liked the name Magnolia. :) Oh and Marina... hmm. Also, there's a pretty popular book ...

    Oct 16, 2015
  • YWS Re: "Good For Your Age" is Not a Compliment

    Question: Often, people say things like "I'm new to poetry" or "this is my first real poem" or I somehow can divine that they don't have a lot of experience. ...

    Oct 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Vampires! Werewolves!

    As captain of the Neighborhood Watch, fortis was more than just a little uncomfortable when she heard a blood-curdling scream coming from the house next door. Why did these things ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The most beautiful book cover in your opinion?

    I agree with clever^ I really have a thing for nice covers, so if you will excuse me for a second, I'm just going to dump all the pretty covers ...

    Oct 9, 2015
  • Writer's Market Re: The Broken Plate

    I know I just posted here... what, not a month ago? With the vagabond city journal thing, but these publishing opportunities keep falling in my lap and I feel obliged ...

    Sep 25, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: September is NaRevWriMo!

    I didn't even realize we had to record our reviews. heh. oops~ 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Make a Snowflake!

    A birdflake

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Writer's Market Re: Vagabondcity Journal

    I was perusing the tumble when this publishing opportunity caught my eye: I read through what they want before realizing that I probably didn't have many works that fit that ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    I got new glasses!

    Sep 6, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    I know I just posted, but @Auxiira is riding the ghost train. I'm not sure she realizes. @Lumi

    Sep 2, 2015


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena