User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Art & Photography Re: Book binding!

    I've made 13 of these books in total, 7 of that 13 being within the last few weeks because I go on weird creation binges. 3 of those 13 I've ...

    Jan 25, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to ...

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: A vivid memory you've had with your grandparents...

    There's a picture of my Grandpa in the swimming pool with suspenders on his swim trunks. It seems logical, but I always smile when I see it. c: My grandpa ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing a southern accent

    100% agree with not actually writing out the accent in text for all of the above reasons. I remember reading a book where it was just two or three pages ...

    Jan 10, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Making a really simple mobile app. Need input!

    If I /could/ get apps on my dumbphone, I'd probably use the Shakespearean insult one the most because like, sometimes you just need an erudite insult right at your fingertips, ...

    Jan 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Hello scintillated! Welcome to the site! I love your taste in books. Fantasy and dark novels are awesome. I learned so much about writing from YWS, so you've definitely come ...

    Jan 7, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Hello Jessy! Welcome to YWS! If you need any help with the site, feel free to ask me! I love to help ^^ Also if you need a friend, I'm ...

    Jan 7, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm RadiantMoon? I'm very new, and confused...

    Hiya! Welcome to the site, all you newbies! I am also available if you need help or a friend. Feel free to drop into chat sometime, and we'll all say ...

    Jan 7, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Would You Rather Wednesday Jan. 6, 2016

    Assuming the Puma doesn't eat me, and also that I can get snacks while I'm in the cage and also have a comfortable chair & desk... I'll go with the ...

    Jan 7, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Milk in bags

    Oops. *@PretzelStick. And a really quick google search brought up this: Relevant quote: HAMIILTON: Teeguarden studied 20 men and women who spent a day on a diet loaded with BPA, ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Milk in bags

    @Kyllorac I watched the video that the article that Snoink mentioned cited. The girl says that the bags can be recycled, and recycled at a lower energy cost than plastic ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Pin the Tail on the Staff

    oops I thought @Noelle was the Christmas tree! hehe

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    More snow pictures! and a sunset~

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    I was blowing bubbles to see if they'd freeze. Some of them did! And this is what the snow looks like. c:

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    Went driving and it was like a surreal dream out there! I got some pictures (100 to be exact) but these are my favorites. I was really taken with how ...

    Dec 31, 2015


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow