User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2016

    Here's mine! i. Morning chill placid lake and scenic mountain grandeur the snapping of a twig skipping stones and sliding silt filtered sunshine green leaves and golden. Montana rocks like ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    So I went to glacier national park! And then I went to hungry horse dam and I was feeling artistic with the windows there. Here's the dam. It's really big.

    Apr 2, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet's Pic

    c:

    Apr 2, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS' Presidential Endorsement

    I'm finally old enough to vote, and for who... fondled rump Ronald Dump wanda frump Tronold Lump Trump or clinton?!? No thanks! I for one fully support Buchanan's bid for ...

    Apr 1, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    Art history eggs this Easter! I had a ton of fun with these. And I like the metaphor of history being like the egg, the start point for something new, ...

    Mar 27, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPoWriMo 2016!

    Naponaponapoooooo!!!!! I'm very excited!

    Mar 25, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2016

    Yas. Sign me uuuuup.

    Mar 25, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Pi Day is almost over...

    My school goes pretty crazy with pi day. The had an entire classroom full of pie for the math classes, and even though I'm not even taking a math class ...

    Mar 17, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Breezeblocks by Alt-J disclaimer on that the music video is a little strange, but no bad words or anything. Just death.

    Mar 8, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I have earned my chest of gold c:

    Feb 26, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Help me out?

    Congrats! Publishing a book is exciting! Unfortunately I'm broke, but I congratulate you on your publishing and hope it goes well for you c:

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Would You Rather Wednesday Jan. 27, 2016

    Um! Both! These both sound great for a would you rather question. I think I'd have to pick one though. Typing is so much work sometimes. I like dictating stuff. ...

    Jan 29, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Silver Chair -- Movie!

    Also I think they're trying to get the ones with the Pevensie children out of the way because they really aren't getting any younger at all >.> And while the ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite fruit?

    I have a list of fruits I will give up cake, pizza, sodapop, and popcorn for. Of course I don't really like any of those things, but like, I really ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @JinxGrey you might have to upload it to another site like photobucket or tinypic or postimage and then take the image address and put it between the image bbc code. ...

    Jan 27, 2016


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara