User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    Art Update yay! So I made these in my art class. This is charcoal and acrylic. My scanner isn't as big as the canvas though, so all sides are cropped ...

    Jun 13, 2016
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Political intrigue tips

    This is the guide I always wanted that I never knew I needed. A+ helpfulness. Would plot against the government again. Thanks Rosey c:

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    20160519_165337.jpg Sorry it's sideways! D: Also, they darkened the wrinkles a little while later, so they aren't as prominent here as they were. I've finally fulfilled my dream of being ...

    May 20, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    Some more pictures! [/img] I arranged some flowers into a sweet vase. The art project I'm working on I put a bunch of these photos&poems into a book that I ...

    May 20, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate many things.

    I HATE SLOW PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAY THAT TAKE UP LIKE, THE ENTIRE WIDTH BECAUSE THEY'RE WALKING WITH LIKE FIVE PEOPLE AND INSTEAD OF POLITELY WALKING IN A GROUP THEY ...

    May 18, 2016
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Mr. Jones's Bakery

    testing with tappatalk Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

    May 6, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Languid, the Lavish Laelias Languish

    17 The first true words ever spoken were not shouted from a mountaintop. They did not rumble the Earth nor did they define a discourse on philosophy. They were whispered, ...

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Are there any books/short stories regarding thievery around?

    Peter Nimble and his fantastic eyes is a published book that is 100% about thievery with several characters named after thieving tactics. It is a fantastic book too. It's a ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Languid, the Lavish Laelias Languish

    16 there are no streetlamps on the drive home and the rain seems feeble as it speckles my windshield. spring has sprung (with the forsythias all bright-eyed), but it has ...

    Apr 24, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    My hair and stage makeup for our spring play: Victory rolls for the win. And then after I take my hair down, it looks like this: boing!

    Apr 23, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Falco's interesting art

    that looks awesome

    Apr 20, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2016

    I guess I'll go with this one: 10

    Apr 17, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Languid, the Lavish Laelias Languish

    15 her name is beauty, and she never listened to a single thing you said. taken to the low lights where the crawlers hide their dark faces, she had you ...

    Apr 17, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Languid, the Lavish Laelias Languish

    14 sadness encroaching like the spiders in the rain barrel that you left empty on tuesday morning. you wore me down and wore me around like a new face prime ...

    Apr 16, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Languid, the Lavish Laelias Languish

    13 panic heartthrob in my septum, at the base, a puppeteer of diaphragms and atriums. jittering fingers and eyes rolling, panic. sheer panic. the buzz of a television while I ...

    Apr 15, 2016


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu