-
Re: The (Extremely Limited) YWS US Election Poll
Buchanan.
Oct 8, 2016 -
Re: Stop, Collaborate and Listen!
I've posted this list before so I had a nice access to it. I burned these songs onto a CD. They're my "loud and rambunctious" songs. I have a ton ...
Sep 21, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Here I'm chilling with Alexander Pushkin in Sochi, Russia Also, the giant statue of Alexander the Great behind me. Oh yeah, you think you're all so cool with all your ...
Sep 20, 2016 -
Re: fortis's Dump box.
I've been doing these things recently on a free drawing app on my phone. It doesn't even have a paint bucket tool, but it does have the capacity to insert ...
Sep 17, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
@Alpha and @carbonCore Cutie pies!! :o
Sep 15, 2016 -
Re: fortis's Dump box.
MOAR HANDS!!
Sep 8, 2016 -
Re: Paste!
oh I had a poem hiding in my paste from when I transfered it to tumblr. we are the electrons at the edge of the edge of the edge. somewhere ...
Sep 4, 2016 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
@audy it shows up on the people page when you click the "all members" button, so mage wouldn't have to follow them ^^
Aug 23, 2016 -
Re: Results - Event 10: YWS Scavenger Hunt
can I know which ones I got 0 points on too? :)
Aug 22, 2016 -
Re: Event 10: YWS Scavenger Hunt
You should all quit now, because I got a perfect score on every question, and I got all the bonus questions right. I found answer 7, and I tattooed it ...
Aug 14, 2016 -
Re: Event 9: Picture Prompt
Steampunk Fairy The steampunk fairy clinks, her home in nature gone. She is the machine.
Aug 13, 2016 -
Re: Event 6: Lovely Limericks of Poetry
moderator battles on YWS was a lit. mod. from training they developed a hit bod. But in gladiator battle, they got hit with a saddle, and were reduced to just ...
Aug 10, 2016 -
Re: Event 4: Sentimental Stories
Numb. Sitting near my family on a pew towards the back, I feel nothing. The speaker, my English teacher, is waxing on about how we never really die, how her ...
Aug 8, 2016 -
Re: The Jamaican Bobsled Writing Team
JBWT is best team. even in summer.
Aug 7, 2016 -
Re: Event 3: Six Word Short Stories
Her eyes were open before "amen."
Aug 7, 2016
