-
Re: Welcome to Night Vale ☾
I love Welcome to Nightvale! I too started it and finished it in a month. I await eagerly for every episode. I'm not a huge fan of the weather, but ...
Feb 23, 2017 -
Re: Ask the Mods: a Sequel
@Noisette About swearing!! You're right about swears being ok on walls, publishing center, and clubs. They're also ok in certain storybooks. They aren't allowed in the forums because of their ...
Feb 21, 2017 -
Re: New Tags for Writers Corner
would loooove a LMS tag. surprised there isn't one already tbh.
Feb 11, 2017 -
Re: The Fire Underneath of Things
Long summary of characters, relations, and plot: There probably aren't any really bad spoilers in here. Read this to get an idea of the characters mostly, and the plot briefly. ...
Feb 7, 2017 -
Re: The Fire Underneath of Things
My struggle of names: Girl - (hazel, gwen, magnolia, clara, Nikky, Blackwell Boy - (james? Thomas? ) (radford, Gray, Parkins) Thomas (tommy, tom) Grayson Lennox Gray Mason, samson, morgan --- ...
Feb 7, 2017 -
Re: The Fire Underneath of Things
QUICK HOOK: a story about a girl full of flowers and steel and shadows and a boy full of electricity and mysteries. Where the world is made of glass and ...
Feb 7, 2017 -
Re: Jackson Pollock
hey look! another one! (and I found this article and this website while thinking about van gogh.
Feb 7, 2017 -
Re: Biscuit or cookie? Let's war it out at [archived] word wars!
From the american perspective: these are pastries this is a scone these are biscuits These are (some kinds of the very varied) cookies these are dry, tasteless, crumbly diappointments of ...
Jan 25, 2017 -
Re: Jackson Pollock
Here's a website where you can paint like Jackson Pollock! (I think you need Flash though) Post your creations below! :D
Jan 20, 2017 -
Re: CYOA Video Game and Call to Artists
Hello! As some of you may have been aware, I've been working on a Choose Your Own Adventure video game for a while now. The text part of it is ...
Jan 12, 2017 -
Re: Spoobs, Inaugural Issue: Interview With Mea
I was mentioned! I'm famous!!! :')
Jan 9, 2017 -
Re: Where did YWSers come from in 2016?
I am positive I visited YWS at least once or twice in Montana this year D: And @KiraThePotatoChip Eastern Idaho represent! hahaha
Jan 9, 2017 -
Re: Secret Santa 2016 Sign-Ups
@Carina so glad you enjoyed it haha I wonder who you thought it might be? :D
Jan 6, 2017 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
cool
Jan 4, 2017 -
Re: Your Zodiac!
I'm a pisces but yeah, not super into this stuff :p
Dec 13, 2016
