-
Re: What Are Your Favorite Fandom(s)?
I like 7/9 and love 6/9 of the named fandoms (listen, I like star wars, but I can't say I love it. And I've never seen GoT or Sherlock). But ...
Aug 11, 2017 -
Re: fortis's Dump box.
It looks like ALL of the pictures I posted with Photobucket have now been zapped. :( Makes me very sad. Photobucket's more of a virus in website form now than ...
Jul 24, 2017 -
Re: The YWS Hunger Games
waiting makes it all the sweeter
Jul 24, 2017 -
Re: The YWS Hunger Games
Spicy™. I don't know how to feel about this.
Jul 21, 2017 -
Re: Kill him now or later?
True Christians wouldn't murder someone, even if they did kill someone else and use magic. it's no an eye for an eye anymore folks! forgiveness. I personally think he should ...
Jul 17, 2017 -
Re: The YWS Hunger Games
District Three, please!
Jul 13, 2017 -
Re: Selling: Poetry Tutoring - Pricing Inside [75 points avg]
yeah the challenge! and nothing in particular. whatever you think is best!
Jul 6, 2017 -
Re: Selling: Poetry Tutoring - Pricing Inside [75 points avg]
Hi! I'd like a personalized lesson! I got one from Nikayla and now I want one from you :) I need at least a week (with some leniency because I ...
Jul 4, 2017 -
Re: Selling: Poetry Tutoring - Pricing Inside [75 Points Avg.]
Yeah. Just PM the challenge :)
Jun 26, 2017 -
Re: Selling: Poetry Tutoring - Pricing Inside [75 Points Avg.]
Could I buy a personalized challenge lesson thing? In terms of time, No rush from me on my end, but I'll probably need a whole week to actually write the ...
Jun 26, 2017 -
Re: Book binding!
So a little bump for the thread and a little update on recent books I've made. Since that last post in January 2016, I've made 5 more books, all for ...
May 30, 2017 -
Re: Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions
It's so good, Dest! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! And holy cow so fast!! thank you thank you!!
May 16, 2017 -
Re: Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions
Hi! I'd love to have a character sketch done! Actually, I'm willing to pay for three! Take your time. No rush! #1: Name: Ivy Blackwell Age: 19ish Hair: Very long, ...
May 15, 2017 -
Re: What PoV would be better?
Midquel. 2 entirely separate books relaying the same events from different perspectives. Example: Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow.
May 11, 2017 -
Re: Post Your Picture Here! [10]
Haircut! beforeafterhaircut.png before and after shorthair.png
May 10, 2017
