User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2018

    Hey, I might change this if I end up writing something better before the round closes, but I want to make sure I don't forget to do it entirely, y'know? ...

    Apr 9, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPo 2018 Neapolitan Stats & Cloud Center

    Does the rhyme have to be intentional? Does it have to be close to the word it's rhyming with? does it have to be end rhyme? can it be slant ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'm Doing NaPo this Year Despite Being So Busy or So Help Me

    #3 (April 5th) This one isn't great but whatever. Less of a poem and more of just me writing down words, but that's how napo goes, right? I can tell ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPo 2018 Neapolitan Stats & Cloud Center

    my poem should have 10 instancesof the word tumble lol except one is "tumbled," and one has a period after it. Does your word software not count punctuated words? I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'm Doing NaPo this Year Despite Being So Busy or So Help Me

    #2 (April 4th) Emo Non-tina (sestina, but nine) I ripple-dwell in my core and there are fathoms between the stars in the cavity in my chest. Someone left a light ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'm Doing NaPo this Year Despite Being So Busy or So Help Me

    #1 (April 3rd) Almost-Summer Sonnet As I walk down the street on my way to school I like the snap of my flat-soled shoes that will wreck my feet with ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPo 2018 Neapolitan Stats & Cloud Center

    mine has lightning in it! Haven't posted it in my thread yet but I dis post it for april madness!

    Apr 4, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2018

    Almost-Summer Sonnet As I walk down the street on my way to school I like the snap of my flat-soled shoes that will wreck my feet with time. I listen ...

    Apr 3, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    Welcome to YWS! :D

    Mar 29, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi! Welcome! We're so glad to have you on the site!

    Mar 29, 2018
  • Research Re: Cultish symbol for peace/fellowship?

    Maybe fabricating your own symbol would be best for this situation since it's totally fictional? As they said, historical symbols carry a lot of weight.

    Mar 29, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2018

    Uhh I guess I missed that this was up already. :( I'm guessing there's no spots left although the first post says there is... Sign me up for whatever you ...

    Mar 27, 2018
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Poem of the Week

    Spring Snow by Arthur Sze A spring snow coincides with plum blossoms. In a month, you will forget, then remember when nine ravens perched in the elm sway in wind. ...

    Mar 20, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'm Doing NaPo this Year Despite Being So Busy or So Help Me

    Being busy suckssss but I'm still going to try to complete NaPo. 2017 2016 2015 2014

    Mar 18, 2018
  • YWS Writing Olympics 2018 Re: Event 8: YWS Scavenger Hunt RESULTS

    should have spent that extra time dang. so closeee

    Feb 19, 2018


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio