User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Writers Corner Re: Connection (Working title cuz that's boooring)

    Plot overview: Not suuuuper spoilery overview (All this will happen toward the beginning of the book. It sets up the questions and doesn't give answers. The story begins about five ...

    Jun 19, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Connection (Working title cuz that's boooring)

    Note that I updated the main characters post up there ^ Minor Characters Shandi's Gang: This information is on a notebook that I can't access right now but I will ...

    Jun 19, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Connection (Working title cuz that's boooring)

    @BlueAfrica the average person? Probably not. The scientists? They were pretty sure it would take a LONG, LONNNGGG time.

    Jun 9, 2018
  • Research Re: Sign Language in Fiction

    Hey! I've been studying ASL and Deaf culture in America for a year and a half now in college. We focus a lot on culture because it's a huge part ...

    Jun 8, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Connection (Working title cuz that's boooring)

    Characters The Hope Sisters (feel free to suggest other last names because I feel like this one isn't quite right) When identical triplets Kerra, Everen, and Shandi were born, no ...

    Jun 3, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Connection (Working title cuz that's boooring)

    Worldbuilding info This is a big dump from my WFP with no editing, so open/read at your own risk! IN A WORRRLDDDD.... -Faaaaaaar in the future. Like, I mean waaaaaay ...

    Jun 3, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Connection (Working title cuz that's boooring)

    connection1.PNG After 250 million years in stasis, humanity has constructed an underground city to escape the ravaged and radioactive surface of the Earth. Radiation and millions of years in stasis ...

    Jun 3, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round IV

    fortis slathers on war paint and roars: "WARRIOR!"

    Jun 1, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer cats or dogs?

    I realize this poll has probably already been done, but I just need to do a simple poll question for a class I'm taking so please vote! :D I personally ...

    May 26, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'm Doing NaPo this Year Despite Being So Busy or So Help Me

    #6 Self Care You told me to forget my Lazarus and focus on someone less... cadaverous. That I'd get to him eventually: "Focus on the living and the breathing, the ...

    Apr 29, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Vid Game Chit-Chat

    I've watched let's plays of almost every game mentioned in this thread lol. Including kingdom and kingdom new lands, god of war, and uncharted 4. I enjoyed watching all of ...

    Apr 28, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'm Doing NaPo this Year Despite Being So Busy or So Help Me

    #5 (the slashes mark caesuras) Giants Misty cities / 'neath your feet stretch and spread / like faded blankets. Shrouded mountains / reach to meet your high and giant / ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'm Doing NaPo this Year Despite Being So Busy or So Help Me

    #4 (April 26th oh boy) (removed for contest)

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Vid Game Chit-Chat

    My friend and I finished so you won't see that again probably. I'd start playing SUPERHOT just to try to catch you with someone who didn't know what it was, ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Vid Game Chit-Chat

    YOU have be POPPING UP all the TIME on my STEAM thing that tells you when friends are playing stuff. It was when I was playing Night in the Woods ...

    Apr 26, 2018


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)