User avatar

Rook

previously fortis β€’ they/them β€’ Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Randomosity Re: Two sentence horror story

    implied harm to animals Although she searched and searched for her beloved dog to give him a goodbye hug, Sini could not find him anywhere, so she shrugged and left ...

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Important Peanut Butter Discussion

    creamy all the way I've heard that peanut butter, like root beer is a very American thing and many other countries find it to be kinda gross

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Words Associated

    sweat

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    enthusiastically supporting science!

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    quote from the bottom of the page Why do goats only rest in peace? Why don't goats live in peace too? β€” Alison Billet

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Name the best (and worst) thing about the person above you!

    best: incredibly intelligent, dedicated, compassionate, and thoughtful worst: spammer of randomosity smh

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩 ah, wordle

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for having the most recent post in all of randomosity. but not anymore!!

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for giving me a notif! (Friends, never make a ranomosity thread before really considering that it will give you at least 1485 notifications over the course of potentially over ...

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Will Review For Food Re: I want to beta read your novel!

    Ooh! I'd like to be on the waiting list! I have about 5 chapters left and knowing someone is waiting for me to finish will kick my butt into gear! ...

    Jan 1, 2022
  • Official Polls Re: Fall weather where I am is...

    Rainy and cold. I prefer cold to warm but I'd still rather it be in the 60s

    Nov 10, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Are Deviled Eggs a Thanksgiving Food?

    I want to hear your experience! My coworkers all make deviled eggs for Thanksgiving and act like it's super normal and I've never even heard of it. I'm wondering if ...

    Oct 1, 2021
  • Official Polls Re: What colour is 'a'?

    a red b blue c green d blue* e yellow f green g green* h blue* i light blue/cyan j purple k pink l yellow m blue n orange o ...

    Aug 17, 2021
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Poem of the Week

    Advice from a Caterpillar By Amy Gerstler Chew your way into a new world. Munch leaves. Molt. Rest. Molt again. Self-reinvention is everything. Spin many nests. Cultivate stinging bristles. Don’t ...

    Aug 11, 2021
  • YWS Olympics 2021 Re: Event 7: Spoken Word Poetry RESULTS

    Congrats guys!!!

    Aug 9, 2021


β€œHope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson