User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: Online Color Challenge

    I got 11 too! And it looks like they're around the same colors as yours, @Iggy :o

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Werewolves! [Open To All]

    Fortis the half-grill had had an interesting week. She was just getting used to life as a sentient garden appliance (she had spent most of her days in a suburban ...

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Contests Re: Write an Intentionally putrid short story

    Five and ten. I've had practice, gotten advice... now I'm ready. Let's do this.

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    There are 91 works with 0 reviews and 63 works with 1 review in the Green Room. Just want to put that out there.

    Sep 28, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Bean

    Sep 28, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    Fortis the Fortieth hails Hannah from the base of the tower that currently houses the KotGR while they scurry around, packing up battle supplies and hogs heads and such for ...

    Sep 26, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bleep Bloop

    Welcome SquillsBot! I enjoy your work ;) My own robot has a message for you: {*dial-up noises*}

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Ye Olde Music Shoppe

    For whom (character, SB, setting, other, etc)?: A character of mine named Pollyx. She's rather free-spirited, but dainty and classy at the same time. Imagine a middle-school-age girl, long hair, ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    I painted something for my new poem called "Paper Girl." ( ) I've also been painting with water colors. Sadly, the only thing I really excel at is trees. Painting ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: um.. Hi..? :)

    Welcome! :D

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Originality

    We’re all told that our writing needs to be “original.” But can anything really be 100% original? No. You're not Original. Let’s say you draw an animal that you consider ...

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    Hm. I've taken the Jung Personality Test 4 times and gotten the same result. INFP. INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder... It's as though they live at ...

    Sep 19, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Similarly....

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your desktop

    I don't use any of the desktop short cuts. At all. If I have a file saved, it's in MY folder in local disk (C:). If this was purely my ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Rock, Scissors, or Paper?

    This is like the pen/sword question. I mean, I *suppose* you could carve writing onto rock, (with the scissors, no doubt) but really, is that very efficient? Yeah. That's right, ...

    Sep 16, 2013


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts