User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Offerings to Mud Puddles

    3. Why I am not a horse caretaker because they are god's perfect weapons made of crystal and dung because i would eat all the sugar cubes because their marble ...

    Apr 3, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Offerings to Mud Puddles

    2. to the moon, after storming off the bus and walking around town for an hour only the frogs can pull me out of it and even their midnight songs ...

    Apr 2, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Offerings to Mud Puddles

    1. under the raking light of dawn a new texture is revealed the city takes on new dimension diamond-studded asphalt a chill waters my sleep-soaked eyes turning its sparkles to ...

    Apr 1, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Offerings to Mud Puddles

    Gonna try to follow the official prompts again, here: Past NaPo years: 2024 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014

    Apr 1, 2025
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Poem of the Week

    Characteristics of Life By Camille T. Dungy A fifth of animals without backbones could be at risk of extinction, say scientists. —BBC Nature News Ask me if I speak for ...

    Mar 25, 2025
  • Randomosity Re: ✨✨✨ words ✨✨✨

    Vital

    Feb 27, 2025
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Top Writing Goal For 2025?

    Finish my poetry thesis and graduate with an MFA in creative writing :D

    Jan 19, 2025
  • Information Desk Re: Potentially Renaming the Site

    @skyvibes I think this change is about more than the various laws and age restrictions going on. I think it's also about accurately representing the people who are already using ...

    Dec 6, 2024
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eighth grader syndrome incoming, brace for impact!

    Hello!! Welcome :D I also love anime, but I'm with Iggy in that Isekais aren't my favorite. I really like sports anime along with slice of life! My favorite is ...

    Dec 4, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you want for Christmas?

    @soundofmind if it doesn't come for Christmas, I humbly suggest thrift stores!! That's where I got my real leather jacket and I love it! (and it was probably ten bucks ...

    Dec 4, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you want for Christmas?

    I kinda really want the box set for the delicious in dungeon manga but it's so expensive 😭

    Dec 4, 2024
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    Yay it worked! Thanks Nate!

    Nov 16, 2024
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    uhhhhhh yws looks kinda broken. the confetti feels festive though! I'm on firefox on mobile, and it's every page I visit Screenshot_20241116_011415_Firefox.jpg

    Nov 16, 2024
  • NaPoWeek Archives Re: love letters to the lost

    This is the good stuff!!!

    Oct 31, 2024
  • Official Polls Re: What Spooky Halloween Character Would You Dress Up As?

    Ready to dress up as Pat Buchanan as always! A classic costume.

    Oct 12, 2024


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller