User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Disney movie?

    I really like both Tangled and Up... But I also like the Odd Life of Timothy Green. There's so many movies to choose from! OOH and Pirate of the Caribbean!

    Nov 11, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The YWS Birthday BASH!

    It could crash because some jokester tried to pull donuts like in a car. I like the idea of google bots. And all the other bots. Y'know, google adsense, bing ...

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Archive Re: The YWS Birthday BASH!

    fortis was hiding from all social interaction as usual. She had staked out a spot underneath the snack table watching the dancers (or the "standers" because it seemed only one ...

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: New Badge Ideas

    I like the idea of a title at 125. I would like to think it would be based on something that already happened, but maybe not. If you feel you ...

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The Fair Food Fight

    Fortis the Fortieth Pledges allegiance to no man! the East Wing!

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: New Badge Ideas

    I want titles! I know we already have "squire" and "Knight," those come standard, but I think it would be cool to reward especially great feats with extended titles like, ...

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Contests Re: Lyrics Contest

    Congratulations to our winner!!! @567ajt you've won a review on any 3 works of your choice as well as 23 points!

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    @Industrio haha thanks! My avatar is actually a bacteriophage ^_^ Jimmy Neutron: quality education.

    Nov 9, 2013
  • Contests Re: The Short-Count: November Poetry Contest!

    Okay, here's my entry! :D

    Nov 8, 2013
  • Contests Re: Lyrics Contest

    Deadline is tomorrow! @indieeloise @HighTop @567ajt (honestly, if you enter now, you practically guaranteed to place)

    Nov 7, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log

    Of course of course! I need a horse! 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. I shall name him squishy and he shall be mine. fortis the ...

    Nov 7, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log

    For a helmet! 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. Through a couple quick battles, fortis the fortieth Gained a magic helm. She dubbed this helmet " Rochetiset ." When worn, it ...

    Nov 7, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log

    For a shield! 16. 17. 19. 20. Fortis noticed her fighting skills improving. Her reviews were getting more helpful and she felt some pride in finishing off the last reviews ...

    Nov 7, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log

    ~The Beginning of a New Chapter~ Fortis. The Fortieth Knight. She humbly bowed to Knight Hannah as she received her first KotGR badge, and a feast in her honor. She ...

    Nov 7, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log

    To become a knight! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. She fiercely fought her first few battles, armed with nothing but a keyboard and fire in ...

    Nov 7, 2013


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White