User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    I searched "Good writing sites for teens" in google, and this page from Yahoo popped up.

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm awkward!

    Welcome to YWS! If you need any help, feel free to ask me or anyone else in green or red, just like Alfonso said.

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: 2013 Accomplishments!

    1. I survived school another year 2. I've written so much. I'm really proud of that. 3. I went canoeing and only got stuck a few times. (okay maybe more ...

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: NY Times Dialect Quiz

    Yeah, that's not accurate at all for me. It said I live somewhere in California... uh... no. But there is a darker red color by where I do live, so ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWs...

    Hey! Welcome to YWS and great reviewing! You've done a lot of reviews in your short time here. This is the YWS critique sandwich! It will give you a good ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Promotions!

    Did you put the snow on the front page too, Rydia? o.O Because that's really cool ^^

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Promotions!

    When I first logged on, I saw the homescreen, and saw that Cheetah's name was in green. I though, "gee, didn't we just have a whole bunch of mods join? ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Use of Profanity

    I find it unnecessary, as you can find other words to use. I have literally never sworn in my life, so I figure my characters can do the same. Basically, ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have arrived!

    There is no club for the insane. This is a lie.

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    @Cirute You doooooooo! Anyone who wears a hat gets a +1 in my book. All the game shows, I cheer for the guys with the hats.

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I really do have all the cool hats. Surprise encore appearance! once this spoiler housed a beauteous picture of me in a squid hat. it does no longer. :( >_> ...

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    slap

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)

    -63

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Hightop does stuff with his awesome New art kit!

    ooh new art kit! Exciting! I like that drawing you have up there. Not too much of a fan of manga, but I like this drawing. ^^

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)

    -61

    Dec 22, 2013


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm