-
Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)
128 where are my girls? This is a battle cry! we have like 9 pages left. With 15 posts per page, we can still win this!!! (and now for an ...
Jan 7, 2014 -
Re: New Young Writer
Welcome to the site! I hope you love it here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone in green or red!
Jan 5, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10 I really like the first quote, it make me laugh. I don't quite understand the second quote and what it's referring to by 'cuts' but I like Tolkien. The ...
Jan 4, 2014 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Grime
Jan 4, 2014 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
I saw your post in in post your pic thread. You are gorgeous!
Jan 4, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)
109
Jan 4, 2014 -
Re: Guess the gender of Snoink's baby!
Ha HAH! Then it shall be!
Jan 4, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pet's Pic
Okay a few more pictures. :3 These cats aren't mine, but my relatives and like all cats, they're extremely photogenic. Squishy, who is deaf, Jaydee And this is one more ...
Jan 4, 2014 -
Re: Guess the gender of Snoink's baby!
I voted girl because in my experience, dreams are more likely to be true than astrology. ^^ I've heard if you tie a string to your wedding ring, and dangle ...
Jan 4, 2014 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Burbling
Jan 4, 2014 -
Re: What's your favourite fairytale?
I voted for "Beauty and the Beast," but I may be biased because we did that for one of our musicals. My favorite well-known fairy tale is probably Little Red ...
Jan 4, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I have earned my Full armor!
Jan 3, 2014 -
Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log
For FULL ARMOR! (heck yeah) 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. Bravely fighting her way through The World Cup review day, fortis the fortieth cut down ...
Jan 3, 2014 -
Re: Which is more important: Characters or Plot?
I really think you should try and get them the best you can be, and if one turns out better than the other, that's just your writing style. I think ...
Jan 3, 2014 -
Re: YWS Most Awards (Deadline Jan 13)
Most Likely to be a Janitor: @VeerenVKS YWS Clown: @TommySneak Most Spirited: @Auxiira Most Chatty: @wonderland Most Likely to End Up on a Deserted Island: @PervadedByDarkness Most Likely to Get ...
Jan 3, 2014
