-
Re: What D&D Character are you?
Okay, so I retook the test a little bit more honestly, and I changed the questions that I was half-way in between two answers on. This is the test I ...
Jan 14, 2014 -
Re: What D&D Character are you?
Neutral Good Human Cleric (1st Level) Ability Scores: Strength- 12 Dexterity- 14 Constitution- 12 Intelligence- 17 Wisdom- 16 Charisma- 13
Jan 12, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-96 @AlmondEyes did I miss anything? o.o
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For having an s in your name that I never noticed before! :0 I always thought it was one cow. But no. I was wrong. And for being very positive ...
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-94
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: Hellooo? Anyone hereee? *walks around empty cave*
Welcome! There are tons of people on YWS! I've never been on wattpad, but I was on figment. Now my account is a shell because YWS is infinitely better. The ...
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??
She would either say "I've never taken a duck lip picture, so how can I stop something I've never started?" or "noe! dey make meh look prehthey." What would a ...
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
Top 10 Posters Deadman - 2240 ... Being the top poster in 2013. ;)
Jan 11, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-71
Jan 10, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-61
Jan 9, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)
108
Jan 7, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)
110
Jan 7, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)
116
Jan 7, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)
oops! we posted at the same time. should be 118 now
Jan 7, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)
120
Jan 7, 2014
