User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Research Archives Re: Mental Illness Perception

    I try to keep my "mental illness" relatively hushed up. It's not really something that affects any social interaction or learning or anything. (If you're wondering, I believe I have ...

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Age Distribution of YWSers

    ♫ It's the year of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: PenguinAttack

    The rare, gentle PenguinAttack is a benevolent beast, that may very well be one of the best crew leaders (of the best crew) that there is. Prone to kindness, there ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please be my friend.

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, ask anyone in green or red, including me! :D I like Harry Potter too, so we can definitely be friends! *coughgoHufflepuffcough* ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    trim

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature by tkpejb

    These are NICE! I love the colors. Great job!

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    8/10 I've always appreciated your skill for art, and I love the hair and the clothes, but I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that that's a female... ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]

    -211

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Stop!

    @AriaAdams is right and makes a good point and you should listen to what she said.

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Poems Contest

    Sign me up too! I like songs that are not pop or metal. I just like good songs.

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Books that sound better with the last letter missing.

    Charlie and the Chocolate Factor (y) The Lost Colon (y) The Pool of Fir (e) Poison/Magic/Fire Stud (y) Catching Fir (e)

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]

    -166

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Stop!

    Is this what you were looking for @Nate? ;) (I've been poking around the ancient forums over the last couple months...)

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    I always read your name as "Hollyhocks" and that is a beautiful flower, and then I reread it as Holysocks, and I like that too. Your username is all-together agreeable.

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Books that sound better with the last letter missing.

    The Name of the Win (d) Inkhear (t)

    Jan 14, 2014


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne