-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10 I like how you define your username. I think that's pretty smart, it's like you're proving that you meant what you said. I think it would work better if ...
Jan 23, 2014 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
You've got warm caramel skin, and long semi-wavy waist-length dark hair, a beautiful smile, and a thoughtful look in your eye.
Jan 23, 2014 -
Re: fortis's Dump box.
While I was working on learning how that darn light works, I took a few pictures. These were some icicles outside the window. The longest one is about as long ...
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
@PenAndSword Yes, I am a girl! Amazing, right? And thank you! So are you!
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for not getting here first so you can have all the notifs.
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
You know what to do. :pirate3: The user above me is banned for not existing.
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
New dress! *squeals* oh no it's gone! D:
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Newbie!
haha! Welcome to YWS Burnt! I did not write very well at all when I joined, and now, I've learned so much from just the general literate atmosphere of YWS, ...
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned because you obviously would not have banned someone so awesome if you had spoken to her before. 8)
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Featured Member Jan. 20 - Feb. 2: SubtleSanity!
Congrats double S! :D
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Iggy's challenge
*digs up old thread because there's points left* I'm doing the randomosity challenge!
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned because you haven't talked to horrendous yet!
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Vipers
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-263
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I enjoy eating cubed cantaloupe with my fingers.
Jan 21, 2014
