User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Poetry Discussion Re: February 2014 Poetry Exchange

    Oh by the way Aley, I ended up publishing it on YWS so if you want to get points, @magpie94 here's the link

    Feb 18, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 9: Me, Myself And... Challenge

    Squirrel Whisperer “Did you do the dishes?” my mother shouted from somewhere upstairs. “Why do you think the sink is empty?” came my bitter reply. My mother always said that ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: DT - Event 9: Me, Myself, And... Challenge

    I'm assuming "I'm" and "I'll" and such are not allowed even though technically they're different words than "I"?

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    @Tenyo 'Tis a long and complicated story that delves into the essence of art itself and thus cannot be explained with out exploding the minds of innocent passers-by who happen ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 8: Fairy tale poetry

    Blood is Red A dark head bobs its way through the forest A crimson coat flutters in the persistent wind A gray patch of fur stumbles upon the red A ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Desperate to review!

    I'll take you up on this cause you're desperate! ;)

    Feb 15, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 7: Not Your Average Villanelle

    Here we go. (for those of you wondering, Nair is a hair-removal product) I know you love your hair I know you love its red But I really do not ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Oh and I wanted to record this for posterity. Tenyo was pretty amazing. WAS. XD @Tenyo you're still amazing, but I'm the is.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: DT - Event 7: Not Your Average Villanelle

    Just wrote this before realizing that the full lines and not just the ending words had to be repeated. But I still want to give this baby a home. When ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: February 2014 Poetry Exchange

    Here is my poem!

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: February 2014 Poetry Exchange

    Here I am joining at the last minute (if it is permitted of course) what a procrastinator, right? I'll pm the poems to you if that's alright because I don't ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Will you be Mine?

    For everyone of YWS, you are my YWS valentine. (How sweet, right?) But I'd like to shout out to a few extra people because they are simply lovable. @CowLogic @AfterTheStorm ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 6: My Writer, the Character

    Well hello there. Fancy meeting you here. What do I mean? Oh, just that it’s strange seeing a reader such as yourself down here in the hell set aside for ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: How long can you live without Internet?

    The first week or two I'd be a bit fidgety, but then I'd be fine. I'd be a pain to have to revert to encyclopedias and such again though. x_x ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?

    This made me laugh a bit... @Rosey%20Unicorn It was an ad for freelance writing or something.

    Feb 13, 2014


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines