-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
@Swiftfurthewarrior it still isn't working quite right. Try right clicking on the image and clicking "copy image url" to see if that works. A quick reminder to everyone that we ...
Feb 24, 2014 -
Re: Hello new friends!
Hey, I'm fortis and I love writing! I really like writing poetry, but I can be found writing prose from time to time. I also like theatre, art, and the ...
Feb 24, 2014 -
Re: Did you take part in the Writing Olympics?
I did all of the events and they were all super duper fun! :D
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
Yeah @Buggiedude2340 we should totally be BFFs. We're the same age and everything! :D
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Test - Please Read!
le post
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]
-8
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Romantic (Not in the love sort of way, in the time period sort of way. Ew love.)
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
Okay. I fixed up my character. I hope it's okay. >.>
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
Oh I half-submitted a character already. I can edit it still though, right? o_O
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the storybook for me. :)
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
I've never ever done a story book before, but this sounds really interesting... um, I'm not sure exactly what to expect time-wise, and I'm also not exactly what I need ...
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Favorite Event?
It was a tie between The library of imaginary things and the scavenger hunt. :)
Feb 20, 2014 -
Re: Telephone, Chinese Whispers, Rumor Mill, Grape Vine
@Snoink and @Aley are writing dates on secrets.
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: Just introducing myself!
Welcome to YWS! You're going to love it here! If you need any help, feel free to ask me or any of our lovely mods/admins in green and red!
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: What did YOU do for Valentine's Day?
Spent all day on YWS AND ate a bunch of sugar. Score.
Feb 18, 2014
