-
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
I posted! First storybook post evah! *streamers and confetti* I'm not used to writing in first person so if you see a spare "she" and "her," that's probably why.
Mar 2, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria (Accepting Characters/Started)
Siofra Beul - Day one to Day two I headed back into the department of municipal planning, my head spinning with ideas. A festival, hmm? I had just finished writing ...
Mar 2, 2014 -
Re: Hello new friends!
@lostthought those are some serious charges. :( what proof do you have though? NONE! @Alpha nice to meet you too! Thanks I really like my name too. and Fortissimo means ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]
-93
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Yes I would like to third that Deme is absolutely gorgeous. erm.
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
Screams war cries in buggie's ears Nah that seemed exactly like my character! :) ...and can we take the "not started" out of the title? (I totally did not type ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: The Bridge, DT
This sounds /really/ cool. It's such a cool idea! I think I'd like to join... but I'm already in that other storybook. I'll have time for both, won't I? >.> ...
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]
-77
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [3]
Welcome @liveandbreathewords and @YTguy97! I hope you enjoy it here! If you need any help, feel free to ask! :D
Feb 27, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
@Buggiedude2340 That sounds good to me! ^_^
Feb 27, 2014 -
Re: Hello new friends!
@Snoink Bwahahahaa! No need to fear me though. I'm harmless enough.... @manisha Thanks! :D @AriaAdams.... I like you. I can tell we're going to be great friends. I followed your ...
Feb 26, 2014 -
Re: Hello new friends!
Thanks AriaAdams. I'm sure I will too. How do you post something? :o
Feb 26, 2014 -
Re: The anti-boredom challenge.
define "master" and "expert" o_O
Feb 25, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
@ZLYF mine says 98, so I don't know what you're looking at.
Feb 24, 2014 -
Re: The anti-boredom challenge.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Feb 24, 2014
