User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: Personality test.

    Okay, I actually just retook it, going the full test. I actually got "the healer" BIOAS I put only the interesting stuff in the spoiler 0.97% of people are Healers ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Heya! I hope you love it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else in green or red! I also love sci-fi and fantasy ...

    Mar 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Prepping for Napo: The Basics. March workshop this weekend!

    This was the workshop link for anyone who was interested in seeing what we went over!

    Mar 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality test.

    I am, lost XD I'm an "architect" too!

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, you can also ask me! (so many options, right?) I came here from figment, but I quickly fell in love with this ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Prepping for Napo: The Basics. March workshop this weekend!

    are you ready for napo?! That's okay if you're not! The poetry crew has a line up of poetry workshops coming your way! The first one is going to be ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate a YWS Writer of the Week!

    I nominate @Pompadour for writing absolutely amazing poetry time after time after time!

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWStionary

    Spoonersim- an activity in which one switches the vowels or consonants of a word or of words, heavily prevalent in chat mostly because of the influence of @carbonCore and @TommySneak, ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    Oh no... I guess I didn't realize it had to be an existing story. Can't I just say it's a demon or some monster? I guess not. *researches exotic monsters*

    Mar 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    What do you think of a woman who can remove body parts (like fingers, nose, toes ears etc) that can crawl on spidery legs but she can control them even ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Pigs or Religious Items?

    If I got to choose (and if the pigs were alive, it would definitely be religious items), I might say pigs, because I went to this one restaurant called Oinks ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: How fast do you read?

    I'm proudest of all because I actually read all of it and didn't just skim. Three out of three too! :D totally did not cheat here.

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Find me a poem...

    (just sneaking in to say that that thing was really cool @rhiasofia!)

    Mar 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    @Blackwood, I had to remove you from my post by order of the head emperor person. You have been replaced by a short bald monk.

    Mar 2, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Garde's Reviews

    Such Review. So critique. Much poetry Wow.

    Mar 2, 2014


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid