User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 13: Worthless Dedicated to whoever decided to write the quote from this on the desk, and most definitely not dedicated to the person who wrote "crackhead" with an arrow ...

    Apr 15, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    FOR @Aley's SAKE I WILL PUT THE LITTLE AUTHOR'S NOTE HERE TOO. DON'T MIND THE "TO" THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE "TOO." THANK YOU. And sorry to anyone who is ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 12: Know your way home like the back of your hand Dedicated to: @emmylou1995

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: 56 Subscribers!

    That's great, but in all honesty, Squills is greater. ^-^ I'm pretty sure I was the 25th subscriber. :') Was actually reading Squills before she came onto this thread. ^Me ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness

    Wait. I posted before 10 pm GMT? EDIT: oh wait I thought it was due on the 13th. :( Oh well. I couldn't get to the computer yesterday because I ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness

    Apr 13, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    There was an impromptu poetry session yesterday. April 10.whatever Poem #1: Clocks This room is filled with clocks And all tick round and round Their hands point toward the numbers ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 11: Always keep your head down. Dedicated to @PenguinAttack Always keep your head down. Stare at the ground as if your life depends on it. Cause if you go ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Poet are you most like?

    I tied between William Shakespeare and James Joyce Apparently my poetry type is a Cywydd Llosgyrnog. I have no idea what that is or how to pronounce it.

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Tip Jar!

    Write poetry. That's how you write poetry. It doesn't matter if it's good, if you keep writing and keep reading, the goodness will come.

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    Thanks. ^-^ You think this is like, a photoshopped picture, but it is just that they're all dead and pinned down. XD doodle from math class... *made a gif* I've ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 10: Mountain Man Dedicated to @Aley You made no attempt to remove the rotted scales that were covering your eyes, or to see the wisping soul that was left ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 9.5: Some title relating to birds Dedicated to @TommySneak because the last one was dedicated to a Tom. Remember the time you saw a goose on a roof and ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 9: So it must be right Dedicated to poor Tom Dooley :'( Righty tighty lefty loosey wouldn’t want it loosey goosey. Tightly, tightly hang the noosey. Lefty loosey Righty ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 8: What Happened? Dedicated to: her. You used to sneeze three times every time you sneezed. Whatever happened to that? Was it because they all pointed their shifty-slidey, judging ...

    Apr 8, 2014


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract