User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    eye

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: I need help finding a book too

    @Lava, @SubtleSanity, @ShadowVyper, it's none of those... hrmm...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The anti-boredom challenge.

    So I finished this... but the thing I did won't upload for some reason.... I'll figure it out later. >_>

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    7/10 I don't know who that is (unless it's you!) but he looks pretty cool, and has a cool guitar, and I especially like the background. For some reason.

    Apr 19, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 18: Hexagon Heartbeats Dedicated to my lovely chat-husband @carbonCore (specifically for the event on the 18th ) Your hexagon heartbeats laid a trail of sound for me to follow. ...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 17.5.5.5: Peacock Feather Dedicated to @LosCadaver A peacock feather glimmers when the light hits it just right. But when you hold it up to the light It is etched ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 17.5.5: Come Away Dedicated to @AriaAdams Will you come away with me? the way is dark as you can see, but it is past time that you come To ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 17.5: Burning Words Dedicated to @Magpie When the library was burned down, down to the ground, were the words that were captured there set free? Or did they just ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 17: Grayscale Rainbow Dedicated to my lovelies @Tenyo and @PenguinAttack, both who gave me this glorious idea. Stacking the rainbow color by color, my sister lists every one she ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness

    Here we go! Tell me what the world has meant to you. I heard you pierced the sky to find stars true. Whisper all the things you dreamed to do. ...

    Apr 16, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 16: [untitled] Dedicated to Lana Tell me what the world has meant to you. I heard you pierced the sky to find stars true. Whisper all the things you ...

    Apr 16, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 15.5.5: Tenyo Dedicated to @Tenyo of course! :D Happy birthday friend! The very best, Extra nice Never makes you feel bad You just gotta love her Oh yeah.

    Apr 15, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 15.5: Chemical X Dedicated to @Noelle just because Powerpuff girls. And also dedicated to @IntelligentlyStupid They don't seem to like me here. I'm Chemical X. The unknown, unwanted reactant. ...

    Apr 15, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 15: The Lonely Dedicated to RD and the lonely. Light plays on faces, illuminating the emotions back, behind the eyes. The lonely observe this light, cool, eyelids hooded, hearts ...

    Apr 15, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 14: Marigold Dedicated to @567ajt It's time you meet what was foretold: our golden idol, Marigold. She'll sing a soft, sweet lullaby. Her petals dance on azure skies. She'll ...

    Apr 15, 2014


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak