User avatar

Rook

previously fortis • they/them • Background by Mienar on tumblr

  • Lounge, The Re: Good Luck on the AP English Lit Exam!

    I get to take this next year... Hooray. x_x But I'm taking my first AP exam this Wednesday and I'm not looking forward to it at all. It's European History. ...

    May 10, 2014
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Curious...

    WHO ELSE CHOSE POKEMON YELLOW? YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND FOREVER. ahem. That was my first Pokemon game. ;-;

    May 8, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Touch of Art

    These are so gorgeous! You're a talented artist. :)

    May 8, 2014
  • Research Re: Time skips

    I'm sure there's a topic out there that answers this question, because I remember reading it, but I'm still iffy on this. How do you effectively skip through time without ...

    May 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT

    Ugh. I'm sorry I don't really have the time for story books. I'll have to drop out of this one. :/ Feel free to use and misuse my character.

    May 6, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 30.5 (part two) In Case of Blowout Dedicated to @Aley This and the last one like this was made out of crossing things out from my driver's ed quizzes. ...

    May 6, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 30.5: Fog Day

    May 6, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 30: Robin Egg Dedicated to RJ Robin egg eyes blink into a robin egg sky which roofs a green spring.

    May 6, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 29.5: Growth Dedicated to @Adnamarine Branches spreading, like the slowest liquid, pushing the ground farther away, and pulling the sky nearer.

    May 6, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 29: Gravity Dedicated to @beckiw Her eyes never leave the ground, as if she could see a whole world down there, her limp hair hangs down, covering her face. ...

    May 6, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 28: You had loved me more days than none Dedicated to @SparkToFlame I have loved you 1,111 days, and you have loved me more. I yearn long wish hope ...

    May 6, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fortis's Fortress Fantastique

    April 27: Too Far Gone Dedicated to Patrick M. The raspberry skies have wilted, Only the molding splotches of stars are left now, sprouting from the Obsidian blanket that is ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    6/10 Am I allowed to say that I really like the candles in the background? Like, they're really good candles. I have no clue who's in the front though. >.< ...

    May 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: April 2014 Statistics

    How about Luxembourg?

    May 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: I need help finding a book too

    @Alpha: nope, but I need to read that! :o

    May 2, 2014


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain