-
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-33
May 22, 2014 -
Re: Yay or nay?
Confession: Up till now (when I googled him and spelled his name wrong) I thought it was Pat Butchman. Not Bunchanan. I'm pretty sure I will still call him that ...
May 22, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-23
May 20, 2014 -
Re: The YWStionary
Shoule: a mixture between "should" and "shall" You shoule totally eat a ladybug. It's definite that you are going to eat one.
May 20, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-21
May 20, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-23
May 20, 2014 -
Re: New to Blogging
@madamkroft This is such a helpful post when it comes to learning about YWS. After a while, it become second nature, but it takes a while to get used to. ...
May 19, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-23
May 19, 2014 -
Re: What's the next book your going to read?
I'm going to finish "Going Postal" which is several days overdue at my library, and I can't renew it ;-;
May 17, 2014 -
Re: The Collective Summer 2014 Booklist!
Seconding Ender's Game and The Little Prince.
May 17, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-27
May 17, 2014 -
Re: The Collective Summer 2014 Booklist!
How many of these am I allowed to second? Because I also second The Mysterious Benedict Society, Flowers for Algernon, and most especially Ready Player One.
May 14, 2014 -
Re: The Collective Summer 2014 Booklist!
Title: The Name of the Wind Author: Patrick Rothfuss Genre: Fantasy What's it about? An epic tale of Kvothe, a living legend who uses his exceptional skills of trickery, quick ...
May 13, 2014 -
Re: fortis the Fortieth's Log
For a beautiful record of history! A coat of arms! :D 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 66. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. ...
May 12, 2014 -
Re: Blood Poets DT
I don't really have time for storybooks. I'm going to have to drop this. Sorry all. :/
May 12, 2014
