-
Re: Where do people come from
I notice aria didn't include her own... "Nowhere and everywhere, and where ever my mind takes me." So I guess aria knows what it's like to be all these places ...
Jun 2, 2014 -
Re: Where do people come from
So from my location you can tell my hobbies include staring out windows. >.>;
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: May 2014 Poetry Exchange
Haha! Thanks Aley!
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-7
May 31, 2014 -
Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games
I can still join this right? I just won't be part of the reaping? I would like to just be a part of one of the districts.
May 31, 2014 -
Re: What Adult Cartoon Show Is Better?
I'm that one stick in the mud that chose that last option. XD Probably because I'm not an adult in my mind, and probably will never be. And they are ...
May 30, 2014 -
Re: What came first, the chicken or the egg?
First of all, in my opinion, it could be both. First, the egg, because it comes first in the post (you never said where it would be coming first! I'm ...
May 30, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-18
May 29, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-22
May 28, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-22
May 28, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
Deanie was supposed to be -25, so for me, -24
May 25, 2014 - Re: May 2014 Poetry Exchange May 25, 2014
-
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-25
May 24, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-28
May 24, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-27
May 23, 2014
