-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10 I enjoy the quote, but I don't enjoy the "Gansey said, pausing" part of it. I think you should cut that out because you can quote what they said ...
Jun 20, 2014 -
Re: Um... Hello?
Welcome Alpha! This site is fab. You can learn so much and make new friends and write and stuff. I hope you grow to love it. I can tell you'll ...
Jun 19, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
I feel like I read a blurb like on a book about you. I think it's perfect and fits you. ^_^ I especially like the last part. 10/10
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: fortis's Dump box.
Also, dunno if this is art but whatever. I found a toad! ^_^
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: fortis's Dump box.
Also, I went to my brother's graduation and the sky was SO blue and the leaves were so green and it was perfect! #nocolorcorrection
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: fortis's Dump box.
Did I ever post my easter pictures? We experimented with colored pencils this year! Dad did this one: I thought I was so funny. And again: (deviled egg) Then I ...
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Crafts.
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters
I read a book where the main character's name was Moist VonLipwig. That was a bit painful to read, but it was a satire, so it was horrible on purpose.
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: fortis's Dump box.
I got to use my fancy water colors to make this! :D It's Cyrano, Christian, and Roxanne in the balcony scene. I love this book, I think it's my favorite ...
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: Answer the question above ask the question under
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. If you could have a giant armadillo or a tiny elephant for a pet, which would you choose? (You can ride the ...
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
18
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: Hunger Games Scavenger Hunt
Uh... *pokes*
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: What's your favorite font?
...Well I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. ^_^
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: What are your summer plans?
Sleeeeep. And too much traveling for my taste. Driving to arizona (again) and all those other hot places that aren't as nice to visit in the summer as the winter.
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: What's your favorite font?
My favorite fonts would have to be Tw Cent Mt and also Avenir Book. I despise times new roman though. >.> How about you?
Jun 12, 2014
