-
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]
198
Sep 9 -
Re: Report a Site Bug
Screenshot 2026-09-03 190705.png Screenshot 2026-09-03 191008.png Trying to click the edit portfolio button but the list of categories gets in the way and overall it just doesn't look great. This ...
Sep 4 -
Re: Name Change: From Young Writers Society to WriterFeed
Just wanted to pop in to say that I too will be voting yes! I first heard about this idea to change the name to WriterFeed quite a while before ...
Aug 1 -
Re: April Madness - 2026
Parhelia:
Apr 12 -
Re: Tomatoes bubble off the vine
3. parhelia 1.png parhelia 2.png
Apr 12 -
Re: April Madness - 2026
We will be open tomorrow:
Apr 5 -
Re: Tomatoes bubble off the vine
2: "We Will Be Open Tomorrow" I drive to Seattle for the first time, avoiding a fatal crash on the way there. Breathing slower now, I watch the sea, the ...
Apr 5 -
Re: Tomatoes bubble off the vine
1: Severence at the Safeway (an Almost-Tanka) You must buy groceries every week. You'll never leave. A version of you stays among the leeks and chives: tomatoes bubble off the ...
Apr 5 -
Re: Tomatoes bubble off the vine
May follow some of the official prompts again, here: Past NaPo years: 2025 2024 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014
Apr 5 -
Re: April Madness - 2026
Sign me up too :]
Mar 21 -
Re: Offerings to Mud Puddles
8. Extinction Blues (a ghazal) I tell you, as I soften in the sun my dear friends, the bugs and moss can become dear friends. Overshadowed by white pines, I ...
Apr 8, 2025 -
Re: Offerings to Mud Puddles
7. I could be Paul Klee's Fish Magic I’m always peering around corners with an impish grin and I’m not even joking, ask my roommate. Ask her how many drawings ...
Apr 7, 2025 -
Re: Offerings to Mud Puddles
6. Cilantro I don’t know if it tastes like soap, but I feel cleaner for eating it. My mouth tastes like a bright green garden, with rain or hose water ...
Apr 6, 2025 -
Re: Offerings to Mud Puddles
5. Tonight Tonight I will drive home after seeing the people I love and I will turn off on the road that takes me through the wheat fields, where the ...
Apr 6, 2025 -
Re: Offerings to Mud Puddles
4. [removed for submission]
Apr 5, 2025
