User avatar

RobbyBobby2008

RobbyBobby2008

  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The Dog Poem

    Thank you so much for your brilliant review of my poem! Your interpretations are correct, and thank you for pointing out the errors, I'll probably edit the poem just to ...

    Sep 10, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The Dog Poem

    Thank you CATS! This was a very sweet review!

    Sep 10, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Love my Parents Have.

    I think the subject is a very important one here, reflecting on your parents which is normally a pretty difficult and saddening thing but here it shows a very positive ...

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The Dog Poem

    Thank you! The last lines are meant to be a bit cheeky, I'm really glad you liked them!

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The Dog Poem

    Thank you! The last lines are meant to be a bit cheeky, I'm really glad you liked them!

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The Dog Poem

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it!

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Exploding Office

    I really loved this. You've used the first person language really well by making it so genuine and the character so well done. I really liked the style and the ...

    Sep 8, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Exploding Office

    I really loved this. You've used the first person language really well by making it so genuine and the character so well done. I really liked the style and the ...

    Sep 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The Dog Poem

    Sep 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The Dog Poem

    Sep 1, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The Dog Poem

    Sep 1, 2025


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France